Praised for its ability to attack and eliminate embarrassing breath odor, the patented TheraBreath formula in Fresh Breath Oral Rinse uses the power of oxygen to target bad-breath-causing bacteria deep below the surface of the tongue and at the back of the throat. This refreshing, alcohol-free antibacterial cleanser rinse doesn't burn or sting, so it’s easy to use every day. TheraBreath Mild Mint Oral Rinse is certified kosher, gluten-free and vegan. It is also free of dyes, perfumes, detergents, and other harsh additives that can dry or damage the mouth. TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is our flagship product and has been dentist- and pharmacist-recommended for more than 20 years. TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is an ADA approved product and has become one of the United States' best-selling speciality oral hygiene treatments. Fresh Breath Oral Rinse by Dr. Katz attacks sulfur-producing bacteria, morning breath, and food odor. In fact, clinical studies have verified that TheraBreath is extremely effective at attacking bad breath odor for up to 24 hours. This powerful mouthwash eliminates even the most severe cases of bad breath or halitosis (which is the scientific name for this condition). Dr. Katz’s proven oral rinse formula does not contain alcohol, artificial flavors, or colors. It is also pH-balanced to maintain a non-acidic environment in the mouth, which reduces burning and enamel erosion, while preventing tooth sensitivity. This product is safe to use twice daily and is available without a prescription. This product is sold as a pack of two 16-ounce bottles and is available in a Mild Mint flavor that is easy on sensitive teeth and gums. As with all our products, TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is guaranteed to work to your satisfaction, or your money back!
- FIGHT BAD BREATH: Our Fresh Breath Oral Rinse is a dentist-formulated mouthwash that targets sulfur-producing bacteria to help fight bad breath. Clinically proven to be effective for up to 24 hours.
- RESTORE CONFIDENCE: Our original Mild Mint mouthwash uses clinically-proven ingredients to help fight the bacteria that cause bad breath odor & stop sour, bitter, & metallic tastes in your mouth.
- PREMIUM ORAL CARE: Our solution-oriented line of toothpastes, mouthwashes, breath sprays, tonsil stone kits, pet care products, & more can help your whole family get the oral hygiene support you need.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE PRODUCTS: TheraBreath's line of dentist-formulated toothpastes, mouthwashes, & other products are designed to help address halitosis, cavity prevention, gum disease, & more.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Started in 1994 by dentist Dr. Harold Katz, TheraBreath has continued to innovate, delivering an extensive line of the highest-quality oral care products for you & your family.
From the manufacturer
(1) Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group, 5/2/18.
(2) Certified Vegan by AVA (American Vegetarian Association) on 3/1/18.
(3) Certified Kosher by KSA (Kosher Supervision of America) on 5/10/18.
TheraBreath Fresh Breath Mild Mint Oral Rinse
Dr. Harold Katz is the founder of The California Breath Clinics and the developer of the TheraBreath line of premium oral care products. A graduate of the UCLA School of Dentistry, he is the recognized expert in the fields of bad breath, taste disorders, tonsil stones and dry mouth.
Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath formulas in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath because nothing else worked. Since then, millions have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath formulas for their daily oral care routine.
- Morning Breath
- Garlic Breath
- Stinky Breath
|TheraBreath Healthy Gums Oral Rinse||TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse||TheraBreath PLUS Fresh Breath Oral Rinse||TheraBreath Dry Mouth Oral Rinse||TheraBreath For Kids Oral Rinse||TheraBreath Healthy Smile Oral Rinse|
|Extra Strength Fresh Breath||-||-||✓||-||-||-|
|No Dyes or Artificial Flavors (1)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Gluten Free (1)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
تداوي اكسبرس - خدمة التوصيل السريع من تداوي. احصل علي طلبك في نفس اليوم او اليوم التالي حسب العنوان في القاهرة. او في فتره من يوم الي سبعة ايام للمحافظات الاخري في مصر