Floral water from distillation of peppermint.
- Known for its uplifting mind-stimulating properties and for help with concentration.
- May help combat itching and offer relief from bites and stings.
- Add to a bath to relieve sore muscle aches and pains.
- Spritz on body in hot weather or when tired.
- May be used as an aroma body spray.
Skin type: dry, irritated, acne
Properties: anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, calming
For digestion, stimulating, anti-bacterial, cooling indications: lack of focus, acne, redness of skin, bites and stings, stomach upset
Applications: facial toner for red, acne skin; bites and stings; sore muscle pains; add to foot bath for cooling and soothing sore feet; add to hot water to cooling effect; add to cold water for warming effect; spray on abdomen to calm upset stomach
Directions: spray on face and body or apply with cotton.
Do not use with children under 3 years old.
Tdawi Express - Receive your order same day or next day according to your location in Greater Cairo, Other locations inside Egypt receive your order within 2-7 business days.