Fast and intensive treatment / Protecting the problematic areas
- The Original Pimple Patch: This 1st generation patch is loved by many over the years, due to its effectiveness. Highly raved in the media as well - a testimonial to its effectiveness.
- Quick & Easy Treatment: This A.D.F dressing hydrocolloid patch protects the concerned area effectively and creates a moist environment, which makes the healing process faster. Don’t squeeze or POP your pimples anymore! This patch will do it for you, without the PAIN!
- 24 Patches in Three Sizes: The patch is designed in three different sizes to cover multiple pimples all at once. Every pack contains a total of 24 patches in sizes S (10 dots), M (5 dots), and L (9 dots).
- How to Use: 1. Cleanse the area around the problem spot. 2. Select a bigger size patch than the problem spot and attach the patch to the spot.
- COSRX Standards: Clean Beauty - All COSRX products are formulated with skin-friendly ingredients that alleviate irritated skin. Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Cruelty-FREE, Parabens FREE, Sulfates FREE, Phthalates FREE
The ORIGINAL Pimple Patch
Try our COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch!
The Original Pimple Patch Did you know that COSRX Acne Pimple patches are the FIRST in the market? Well-loved by many over the years, due to its effectiveness. Highly raved in the media as well - a testimonial to its effectiveness.
Use on acne spots (including whiteheads) COSRX Acne pimple patches contain 100% A.D.F. Hydrocolloid Dressing. This uniquely developed hydrocolloid effectively extracts pimples and creates a moist environment, which makes the healing process faster. Don’t squeeze or POP your pimples anymore! This patch will do it for you, without the PAIN!
Overnight VISIBLE change COSRX Acne pimple patch protects pimples overnight as well as helps with quick recovery and effectively reduces pimple size. So you can see the patch turned white the next morning.
Safe to Use COSRX Acne Pimple patch is safe for the skin because it contains no toxic substances. All skin types including sensitive skin are safe to use.
Sizes of patches Every pack contains a total of 24 patches in sizes S (10 dots), M (5 dots), and L (9 dots). You will be able to find the perfect size for all your zits!
The ORIGINAL Pimple Patch
Simple yet effective solution
Acne Pimple Master Patch is made of only one safe and simple ingredient, hydrocolloid. But it offers a definite change.
Safe and hygienic
An incredible result
Hydrocolloids maintain the ideal level of moisture in the acne area and help the acne recovery process.
As acne flattens effectively overnight, you can also see the patch turning white the next morning.
How To Use Acne Pimple Master Patch
1. Prep the skin
First, cleanse the surface of whiteheads and make sure the spot is dry and fresh.
Take COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch and choose the patch that is slightly bigger than the spot to cover it up completely.
2. Stick it onto the pimple
Stick Acne Pimple Master Patch onto the whitehead. Then softly press the boarder line to make sure that the patch perfectly covers up the spot.
3. Take it off after 6+ hours
The 100% Hydrocolloid patch effectively extracts pimples and turns white as the pimples flatten out. It's oddly satisfying!
4. Repeat the process if needed
Depending on the size and stage of the blemish, take a new patch and repeat the process if needed.
As Featured In The Media
"While we can never control what’s going on in the world, Cosrx Pimple Patches are a simple way to control those stress-related acne flare ups."
"Instead of squeezing your zit to get it out of your sight, put on this pimple patch to help it flatten and heal."
"These patches are gentle and don’t contain any extra active ingredients, which makes them ideal of those with sensitive skin."
"K-beauty brand COSRX is known as a gold standard among editors and influencers for shrinking the size of zits in hours."
Tdawi Express - Receive your order same day or next day according to your location in Greater Cairo, Other locations inside Egypt receive your order within 2-7 business days.