- Zinc Olive Skin Soothing Cream For Diaper Area contains zinc oxide as a soothing agent and has mild astringent and antiseptic action. Zinc oxide has the ability to reflect ultraviolet radiation, and is commonly used to prevent or to treat diaper rash by forming a protective barrier between the skin and the diaper. Olive and castor oils when applied to the skin can form a very thin layer which acts a barrier protection to the skin from water soluble irritants. These oils can also ease symptoms of skin conditions like eczema & cradle cap. Diaper rash is a common form of irritated skin (dermatitis) that looks like patches of inflamed skin on your baby's bottom. It is often related to wet or infrequently changed diapers, skin sensitivity, and chafing. It usually affects babies, though anyone who wears a diaper regularly can develop the condition. This Zinc Olive Skin Soothing Cream For Diaper Area is a magical remedy for diaper rash.
- Protects the skin from dermatitis caused by diapers
- Protects the skin from external factors and harmful rays
- Provides skin protection against sun burns
- Helps to soothe baby's irritated skin
- Relieves rashes, redness and itching caused by diapers
- Protects the skin from excess moisture and hydrates the dry ski
How To Use Zinc Olive Cream:
- Apply the Zinc Olive Skin Soothing Diaper Area cream generously at every diaper change after cleaning, then rub gently.
Net Pack Volume (ml)75BrandZinc OliveGenderUnisexLife StageInfant, ToddlerFormCreamQuantity Per Pack1UsageTopicalStorage TemperatureCool Temperature
تداوي اكسبرس - خدمة التوصيل السريع من تداوي. احصل علي طلبك في نفس اليوم او اليوم التالي حسب العنوان في القاهرة. او في فتره من يوم الي سبعة ايام للمحافظات الاخري في مصر