- Antioxidant Green Tea
- Potent Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
- Encapsulated Retinol Effectively Fights the Look of Wrinkles
- Nourishing Aloe Vera and Green Tea
- Glycerin Attracts Moisture to the Skin for a Plump Appearance
- Aloe Vera Defends Against Visible Redness and Irritation
- Antioxidant Green Tea Guards Against Environmental Damage
- Retinol Corrects the Looks of Deep Wrinkles and Jowls
- Visibly Replenishes Volume to Mature Skin
- Improve the Look of Sagging, Sun Damaged Skin
- Retinol is the # 1 Dermatologist-recommended skin care ingredient.
- Potent, yet safe for daily use.
- Diminishes the look of deep wrinkles and sun damage.
- Retinol is the best solution for too many years in the sun.
- Paraben-free, gentle alternative to medicinal treatments.
- Advanced Clinicals Retinol Serum uses encapsulated Retinol for ultimate efficacy.
- Powerful anti-aging ingredients visibly restore volume to areas prone to sagging and wrinkles. Softens the look of harsh lines and deep wrinkles.
- Promotes a more youthful looking skin tone by breaking up the look of sun damage.
- Instantly: Some tightness, flushing or redness may occur when you first use Retinol. This is normal and means it's working. Use an additional moisturizer or reduce frequency to every other night until skin adjusts to powerful renewal ingredients.
- Nightly use: The perfect overnight treatment. Wake up daily to visibly softened wrinkles and smoother looking skin.
- 6 weeks: Dramatically reduces appearance of wrinkles, sagging pores and sun spots.
How to use
After cleansing, allow skin to dry completely. Gently pat Retinol Serum over face, focusing on problem areas. Wipe any excess on tops of hand, as they are often exposed to sun damage. Allow several minutes to absorb. Use moisturizer afterwards. Use every night before bed. Redness, tightness or flushing may occur. This is normal and means the product is working. If irritation persists, reduce frequency of use to every other night. Gradually increase use to every night as tolerated. As with any product, if rash develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Aloe vera leaf extract, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, bean extract (apple), ethylene hexyl fruit extract, citrile alcohol, non-usable hydrogenated olive oil, suga glycine oil (soybean), polyurethane crospolymer-1, retinol, Oryzae weevil bran ( Rice) rosmenius officinalis (rosemary) plant extract, hyalanethus annuus (sunflower) extract, tocopherol, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, avina sativa bran extract (oats), peel orange (orange) peel extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, Sodium data, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / copolymer, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, capriel glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexane glycol, sodium hydroxide.
Warning: For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If products enters eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If accidentally ingested contact a doctor. keep away from the reach of the children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some changes in the manufacturing of packaging and / or components may be pending update on our website. Although shipments may occasionally carry alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions for all products before use and do not rely solely on information provided by iHerb.
Tdawi Express - receive your order same day or next day according to your location in Greater Cairo, Other locations inside Egypt receive your order within 2-7 business days.